It is important to take extra care of your skin to protect it from pimples, acne, ageing and in loss of natural glow and moisture. When the moisture of the skin is reduced, then it results in the dead cells of the skin cause skin to lose its natural glow and fairness. People who are very particular about their skin and its appearance will take many efforts to make their skin look glow and fairer. Some follow natural ways to get glowing skin at home, while some reach salon or parlor.
Top 10 Natural Ways to Get Glowing Skin
Since tomato contains the natural cleansing properties, it gives best results like lighten up the skin and makes it glowing when applied directly on the face. Its one of the best cream for forehead wrinkles.
- Cut tomato into slices & start rubbing your face with the tomato slices pulp.
- Rub it all over the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with the cold water.
- Continue this process for 2-3 times a week for expected results.
2. Coconut oil
Coconut oil with its amazing natural properties it is used in almost all the cosmetic products for many good reasons. It can work effectively as a skin moisturizer because coconut oil can easily penetrate into the skin pores than other oils. By keeping the skin moisture, it automatically makes the skin glowing.
- Gently rub your face with the coconut oil.
- Rub it in a circular motion.
- Leave it for few minutes before face wash.
- Follow the procedure and apply on a regular basis for better results.
3. Turmeric Powder and Orange Juice
Due to antiseptic and antibacterial properties turmeric is used in treating the pimples and acnes and provides glow and fairness to your skin. Avoid too much turmeric powder so that skin doesn’t look yellowish.
- Take a spoon of turmeric powder and mix it well with orange juice until it becomes a soft paste.
- Apply the paste gently, massage in a circular motion on your face.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes before wash.
- Wash of the face with cold water and repeat the procedure for best and quick results.
It is quite important and necessary to put some efforts to improve the blood circulation of the skin. To improve the face blood circulation and also to freshen up the face Ice-Cube works well.
- Rub an Ice-Cube on the face so that it improves blood circulation in the face.
- It instantly freshens up the skin and makes it glow.
- When the face is rubbed with Ice-Cube to face before the makeup, then it keeps the makeup for a longer time and avoids smudging of makeup.
5. Lemon & Honey
Lemon works well in removing the black marks dark heads and also reduces pimples and acnes. It works comparatively well when mixed with honey. Since Lemon and Honey are natural bleachers that help in making the skin glow instantly.
- Take a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Now apply on the skin and gently massage all over the face.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes before the wash, and wash face with cold water.
Essential to read: 10 Best Jobs For The Future
6. Sandalwood Powder
Sine Sandalwood powder by nature has the antibacterial property so it is used as herbal antiseptic. It works effectively in treating the acnes, pimples and also burns. Sandalwood when mixed with turmeric powder and lemon juice produces good results for getting a glowing skin.
- Take two tablespoons of Sandalwood powder, add half spoon of turmeric powder then add one lemon juice to the mixture to make it into a fine paste.
- Gently massage your face with this paste in a circular motion.
- Let it stay for 15-20 and wash it with cold water.
- Follow this process twice a week for best results.
7. Cucumber, lemon & Turmeric pack
Cucumber is famously known for cooling and anti-oxidant properties and also reduces the problem of water retention of the skin.
- Take a Spoon of Cucumber Juice, add few drops of Lemon Juice and add a pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Mix them well to make into a smooth
- Apply this pack on the face for a shiny look.
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes before wash, after washing apply a mild moisturizer for efficient
Oats can be used for all types of skin including the most sensitive skin for getting a glowing skin. Because it holds the anti-inflammatory properties, that treat inflammation and soothes the irritation.
- Take a half cup of oats and add some warm water to it.
- Leave it for few minutes, due to the presence of water; it becomes a thick paste.
- Now use this paste to rub over the entire face, it will help to remove blackheads and makes your skin look fairer and smooth.
- Let this pack stay for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
9. Rice Flour
Most people are unaware of the specific health benefits of the rice flour. It has many attracting benefits that help in getting a glowing skin. It acts as a facial cleanser, facial toner and acne treatment and removes dead cells, etc.
- Take half cup rice and make it into a coarse powder that should act as a scrubber.
- Add some milk to the powder so that it forms a thick paste.
- Now apply the paste all over the face and let it stay for 20-30 minutes.
- The paste will fall off automatically once it is being dried, later wash with fresh
- Follow this process to get glowing skin.
Potato act as a natural under eye brightener, it is also used in the treatment of wrinkles and dark spots. It plays a vital role in lightening and brightens up the skin in seconds and makes it glow.
- Initially take a potato, cut it into thin slices and let it Soak it in water for few minutes
- Now start rubbing it over the entire face.
- Leave the paste on the face for 5-10 minutes and wash it off.
Next to read: 10 Best Ways To Get A Scholarship If You Are A College Student