Dandruff, the most common scalp disorder can be cured slowly with the help of these below listed 10 Best ways to get rid of Dandruff. Dandruff, scientifically known as seborrhea dermatitis, is a scalp disorder caused due to the dryness of the skin, oily skin, stress, irregular diets and improper hair washing or shampooing. The seriousness of the dandruff is found when there is an increase in the hair fall, acne, pimples on the face and skin diseases.
Having a dandruff disorder is not a complicated issue. Since it can be cured naturally with some home remedies that are already available in your kitchen. It is quite advisable to go for natural home remedies than simply wasting your time and money in a saloon and hospital to treat dandruff. Before get to know the Best ways to remove Dandruff, it is suggestible to put yourself at the patience since natural home remedies is a time-consuming process. However, the anticipated results are gained further without any side effects.
10 Best ways to get rid of Dandruff
1. Neem Water and Neem Paste
It is the best resource for anti fungal and antibacterial properties. Neem is also known as Indian Lilac. It actually treats dandruff and also other hair problems such as itchiness, scalp acne, hair fall.
- Take some neem leaves rinse thoroughly in the fresh water.
- Boil the washed leaves in the 4-5 cups of water.
- Cool the mixture and strain it.
- Use this neem water to rinse your scalp and hair for 3-4 times a week.
2. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
Coconut oil by nature is the best source of the anti fungal properties. It helps to reduce the dryness of scalp, provides great relief from itchiness and keeps your hair moisture.
- Take a certain amount of coconut oil and add few drops of lemon juice and mix it.
- Massage the scalp with the mixture thoroughly.
- Wait for 20-30 minutes and wash your hair.
- Massage your hair with the above mixture for at least 2-3 times a week for good results.
3. Baking Soda
It acts as an excellent home remedy for dandruff and gives you the best results if you are using it appropriately.
- Wet your scalp slightly.
- Take a spoon of baking soda and apply it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 1-2 minutes and rinse it off.
- Follow the procedure for two times a week for the quick results.
4. Fenugreek Seed Paste
Fenugreek naturally holds anti-fungal and soothing properties that help to control dandruff to a great extent. Let us have a look on the procedure to make it as a remedy.
- Soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in the water for the whole night.
- Next day morning grind them into a fine paste and add little curd and mix it well.
- Apply this paste on the scalp directly and leave it for 1-2 hours, then shampoo your hair and wash it thoroughly.
- Repeat the procedure for 1-2 times a week.
5. Olive Oil
Olive oil by nature is a moisturizer. It acts effectively to decrease the dryness of the scalp and further avoids dandruff to the scalp.
- Heat some Olive oil until it becomes slightly warm.
- Massage well the warm oil into your scalp and wrap the hair in a towel.
- Leave it for 30-45 minutes or overnight and wash your hair thoroughly by shampooing.
- You can follow this process for 4-5 times a week.
Essential to read: Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
6. Curd or Yogurt
Treating dandruff with curd is little messy and also complicated, but it gives the effective result. The process of this remedy is as very easy and simple.
- Apply curd over the entire area of the scalp.
- Let it stay for few hours and become tight.
- Later on, wash the scalp thoroughly with the mild shampoo.
- Repeat the process for 1-2 a week for the best results.
7. Apple Cider vinegar
You also can use Apple Cider Vinegar as a remedy to treat dandruff at home. Apple cider vinegar is the best option to treat hair fall and dandruff. It is equally important to know about the process about how it is used to treat.
- First, mix same amounts of Apple cider vinegar and water, let it be aside.
- After doing your regular hair wash, apply the mixture on the scalp and wet hair.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and cleanse your scalp.
- Follow this procedure for 3-4 times for good results.
8. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil is highly rich in anti fungal properties. Hence you can best utilize them for the dandruff treatment.
- You can just add few drops of Tea Tree Oil to your regular shampoo while washing the hair. It is suggestible to add one drop of tea tree oil to the one ounce of shampoo while washing.
- Initially, mix few drops of tea tree oil with few drops of coconut oil and olive oil and apply over the entire scalp area evenly.
- Leave the context for at least 30 minutes or overnight (for best results) and wash your hair.
- Continue this process for 2-3 times a week for good results.
9. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice naturally holds the properties of acids that can fight against fungus which causes dandruff. It also gives relief from itching on the scalp.
- Mix the plain one lemon juice with curd of half cup.
- Now, apply the mixture to the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse it off and shampoo your hair.
- Follow this process for 3-4 times a week.
10. Orange Peel
Orange peel pack or paste is another remedy to treat dandruff at home. Follow the below procedure for good results.
- Take an orange peel in the food processor and squeeze lemon juice too.
- Grind all the mixture into a paste.
- Apply this paste on the scalp area and let if stay for 20-30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water and wash the scalp with a mild shampoo.
- Follow this process for 2-3 times a week for the best results.
If you can try these above listed best ways to get rid of dandruff, you can get the anticipated results in a noticeable period of time.
Next to read: Top 10 Natural Ways to Get Glowing Skin