Just like the clothes we wear, jewels help us express ourselves in a better way. Women and men alike have worn jewellery for millennia expressing their culture, preferences, status, and way of life. Trends in jewellery come and go, but wearing them never goes out of trend. Depending on the material they are made with, they can be economical or expensive. However expensive they get, gold and diamond jewellery are still sought out all over the world. It is not an understatement when they say a diamond is a girl’s best friend.
Diamonds make any celebration exquisite, whether it is a birthday or a wedding. They are simple, elegant and also expensive. Sometimes, being shown that we are worthy of diamonds makes us feel on the top of the world. Diamonds make both the giver and the getter ecstatic for its joy is contagious. Here are some types of diamond jewellery that you can gift your loved ones.
Types of Diamond Jewellery
1. A diamond bracelet is very versatile. A simple studded bracelet can look classy and elegant with any type of outfit. For a more dramatic look, stack two or three bracelets on one wrist with a monochrome dress.
2. Diamond stud earrings are go-to accessories for your everyday office outfits. There are square-shaped studs, floral patterns, swirls and other designs that can perfectly complement you.
3. Diamond nose pins are a trend these days. They come in a huge variety. Wired nose pins with a slight bend go very well with Indo-western attires. If you want to go for a traditional look, wear a studded nose pin that complements sarees and salwar suits perfectly.
4. Diamond necklaces are an all-time favourite among the ladies. Simple diamond necklaces are perfect to wear along with simple formal dresses. Heavy diamond necklaces are perfect accessories for brides as they give a royal finish to your bridal lehenga.
5. Diamond pendant and earring sets are increasingly sought after these days as they give a rich and sophisticated look. Usually, the pendant and matching earrings are the same design that can be worn together or separately. They come in a simple square- or oval-shaped diamonds or in floral and abstract patterns. If your partner is a hardcore romantic, gift them a heart-shaped diamond pendant on your anniversary and see the diamond adding a glow to their face.
6. An engagement or a wedding is incomplete without a perfect ring. What better way to celebrate such a joyous occasion with a diamond?! Exquisite diamond rings are available for both men and women alike; they also come in pairs and are called the couple rings. They come in rose gold, gold and platinum variants. Choose a metal that compliments your skin tone to achieve a better look.
Finally, while choosing the jewellery for your loved ones, pick something that suits their personality. Some prefer delicate jewellery and some find statement pieces especially attractive. Some prefer a more traditional look while some are open to experimenting with bold and chunky jewellery. Contemporary pieces of jewellery are perfect for someone who prefers an ultra-modern look.