Some of us can’t really fit ourselves into that cubicle and limit our perspective. A 9-5 job is just not what will ever lure us. The joy of defining our work dimensions on our own means much more to us than the concept of job security. Here are some signs that you will definitely relate to, if you are a person that a monotonous job can’t handle.
1. For you it is important that you get to decide when to begin a task and when to end it.
2. You cannot glue yourself to a seat for like 8 hours a day. You feel like your productivity is being slaughtered on the office chair.
3. You are eager to explore the world out there and get creative ideas, rather than restricting yourself in a glass box like a pet.
4. Dress code is for prisoners and school kids. You are way too comfortable in your denim.
5. You can’t tolerate people around who hate every bit of their work. You can work at a faster pace when you are with people who love what they do.
6. The computer screen is too small to express your ideas and creativity. You need something like a giant canvas or a wall to yourself.
7. You are always checking the clock to reach at 5. So that you can rush out of the enclosed space and do what makes you happy.
8. Your heart wants to soar in vivid skies when your eyes are forced to focus on a screen.
9. You feel that the straightforward and emotionless atmosphere of the office kills the liveliness in you.
10. You like to stand out and not be a part of the herd.
11. For you creation is an important task and you can’t stand the idea of working for someone who takes no notice of your work.