Thanks for showing your interest in writing for Lifegag.com. Our team covers the trending and interesting topics that can improve our reader’s daily lives. We focus more on useful contents on Wellness , Lifestyle , Career , Tech, Style & Fashion , and Travel.
If you are good at writing (write for us) about anything related to the larger wide audiences with an intention to empower the global population with your beneficial information, we are extremely interested to hear from you and our editorial team ready for to review your content.
What Are We Looking For?
- Familiarize yourself with a few articles on the website so that you can learn what kind of writing format we follow.
- Come up with a great topic, which you feel will keep the readers engrossed.
- Put the best work forward to us. Do not send us the articles that have been already written and published. We need unique and great quality articles.
- Articles with grammar mistakes and improper sentence formation will be rejected immediately.
- We do not offer free guest post.
Our Submission Process:
- Select a “category” in which you want to have your article written: Health, Career, Finance, Fitness & Beauty Tips, Technology, Travel, Business, Entertainment .
- Start with the writing. Get creative here.
- We require a minimum of 1000 words in an article. Anything less than this will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Include an impressive author bio in the email, which should not exceed 50 – 70 words.
- Send us your article via this email for any sponsored guest post: email@example.com
- If the article is perfectly written and passes our expectations, we will publish it soon.
- The publication process may take time since we received 100’s of submissions every week. Be patience!
Can I submit articles I have already written?
Unfortunately, we do not encourage double dipping. We want our site content to be unique, just like you.
Can I submit article ideas?
PLEASE don’t send over only ideas for your articles. We get e-mails every day asking if a topic would be potentially viable. We can’t tell you until we see how well you execute the idea. Ideas are great, but not what we’re looking for. If you’ve got bullet points of potential article titles, write those articles out. Those are what we want to see.
How Should I format My article?
Do go through our well written articles and their details. You will get an Idea.
Will I be paid?
We don’t currently pay for posts except in views and smiles:)
For more info Contact us – Lifegagmagazine@gmail.com