Wishing someone on their birthday really means a lot to them. But simply saying or singing the word “Happy Birthday” has become a cliché and a predictable on as well. So, you need to come up with creative and unique ways to say Happy Birthday to make sure your friend or relative knows that you really care for them. Who in the world wouldn’t like surprises? So, why not say it along with a nice gift or birthday card. Of course, I do not mean that you shouldn’t sing the happy birthday song at all; you should at least to keep the tradition alive. Just come up with a unique way than others on the special day. So, here are a few tips for you to think about some jocular and funny ways to say happy birthday.
For Your Friend
It’s pretty easy to find a funny way to wish happy birthday when the person is your friend, as you might know well about him/her. Below are a few examples of funny ways to say happy birthday to a friend. Warning: some of them are quite obscene.
1. “Happy day of birth!”
2. “Happy day you came out of your mom’s vagina!”
3. “Ermahgerd! Herppy Berfday!”
4. “Happy fetus eviction day!”
For Your Sibling
Siblings share a special kind of bond and only you the limits of your siblings as you would have probably pushed them to it several times. So here are some best ways to convey your birthday wishes to your sibling:
1. “Time for your birthday punches!”
2. “Dogpile on the birthday boy/girl!” (Tackle victim and convince others to pile up on top!)
3. Give a wet willy and say “because of you, I’m not an only child!”
4. “Happy birthday, but I’m still the favorite!”
5. “Birthday bear hug!” (Hug and squeeze while making them count up to their age.)
For Your Better-Half
There are a several unusual ways to say happy birthday to your partner without saying it actually, but I’m going to keep this neat and simple. Just don’t forget to hand out the wine or liquor bottle, and to say “cheers!” as well.
1. “Time for your birthday spankings!” (Crack a whip or leather belt on a nearby table)
2. “Bottoms up, birthday (boy/girl/expletive)! I was talking about the glass…”
3. “The only hill you’ll be over, is my beer gut!”
4. “Happy ‘over the hill’ day!”
5. “I don’t know how you made it over any hill with gravity pulling everything else down!”
For Your Parents
You should really be sweet to your parents on their birthdays, but there can be an exception too. If your folks have good sense of humor, then they’ll probably be delighted to hear your funny happy birthday wishes. Like,
1. “Happy birthday! I’m your karma!”
2. “Happy birthday! Your gift is me admitting you were always right!”
3. “Happy birthday, mom/dad! I was a gift to you, it’s called ‘my’ birthday!”
4. “Happy birthday! The only thing getting old is that phrase!”
5. “Happy belated birthday, sorry I was (insert age here) years late!”
Some More Cool & Creative Ways To Say Happy Birthday
Say It Through A Prank Call
One of the most unusual yet humorous ways to say happy birthday is by making a prank phone call. Say for instance, you can call and talk to the birthday boy or girl like you’re some famous celebrity. Tell him/her that he/she has won a chance to meet the celebrity for a coffee. The excitement scorches when they start asking some interesting questions to you, as it’s a real call from a real celebrity. Finally, when the person is totally into the phone, give him/her one heck of a surprise by singing a nice birthday song.
Say It With A Personalized Funny Birthday Card
Birthdays never get completed without gifts and cards. When talking about birthday cards, you can come up with something unusual out of this. Look into the web for some great ways to do this. Maybe, you can write some funny phrases or poems and draw funny cartoons on the card. Here are the best finding from the internet:
“I knew this gift would make you smile,
It’s perfect for your many adventures,
Now you can take a bite out of life,
With a pair of brand-new dentures.
Happy birthday, old fart!”
“Men are just like chocolates
Us girls know that is true
Found in bars they don’t last long
Enough to satisfy you
And on that thought
So what if you’re a little bit older,
So what if you ache from head to toe,
So what if your ears are full of hair,
So what if you got no get up and go.
So what if you have laugh lines,
So what if you have arms of Jello,
So what if you suddenly feel decrepit,
Your decrepitude started long ago!”
“So it’s your fortieth birthday;
Four decades have gone and passed.
They say when you get older,
Time goes twice as fast.
I wouldn’t know, of course,
Since I am still quite young,
But for you, the music is over;
Your last song has been sung.
You’re just over the hill at forty;
You went down without a fight.
Time rushes on, and soon
That “hill” will be out of sight!
Happy Birthday Anyway!”
Say It With A Funny Birthday Parody
To sing a happy birthday song parody, you’ll have to alter the conventional birthday song lyrics with some humorous funny lines. Replace the words with something and funny and rhyming. Below are a few suggestions from the Internet to help your brain come up with something unique:
“I don’t know what I’ve been told, but somebody here is getting old.
I don’t know what can be said, somebodies face is turning red.
Sound off happy, sound off birthday,
Happy Birthday, TO YOU!”
“So we hear today’s your birthday
Another year has come and gone
And you feel you’re getting older
Increased you order to Avon
But don’t you know you’re getting better
So throw away those birthday blues
And have yourself a happy birthday
Happy birthday to—ooo you!”
Say It With Funny Birthday Quotes
1. Happy UTERUS Independence Day!
2. I don’t know you at all but we have a lot of mutual friends and I think I met you at a party once. Now I’m going to force an inside joke out of something trivial I recall from that night: Like, MCNUGGETS?! Hahaha seriously! LOVE YOU, BITCH XXOXOXO
3. Remember you used to live inside someone else? Fair play for not doing that anymore!!
4. So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
5. Hope your birthday rivals Jesus’ because I know how much you love attention!
6. Happy Anniversary of being Bourne, I still maintain that was Matt Damon, but I’m happy if you’re happy!
7. On behalf of the world we would like to take this time to thank you for adding another year to your life and for providing another 365 days of fresh CO2 for the trees.
8. Better Out Than In.
9. It bums me out to see you marching ever closer to your inevitable demise!
10. To think only a few years ago you were just a Zygote; Have a totally multi-cellular day!