The independent woman you are dating may not be the typical girly female to handle. She may be fierce in the boardroom and a loving person in private life. She may not rely on you for each little thing, which makes it difficult for any man to understand her. But at the same time, her self-reliant personality is something that appeals to you the most. So here are some basic things that you should know if you are dating one such girl.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dating An Independent Girl
- 1.0.1 1. She likes solving her problems
- 1.0.2 2. Sometimes she likes to split the bill
- 1.0.3 3. Her career is as accomplishing as yours
- 1.0.4 4. You should not get intimidated by her independent approach
- 1.0.5 5. Do not act needy
- 1.0.6 6. She needs her space
- 1.0.7 7. She may have a different opinion
- 1.0.8 8. Marriage is not her only goal
- 1.0.9 9. She knows where to draw the line
- 1.0.10 10. She will arrogantly tell you the truth
- 1.0.11 11. She will stand by you always
- 1.0.12 12. She is a complete package
- 1.0.13 13. She will keep you engrossed
- 1.0.14 14. Breaking her heart will not make her week
- 1.0.15 15. She will love you passionately
Dating An Independent Girl
1. She likes solving her problems
So don’t expect her to come crying to you and share each and every issue.
2. Sometimes she likes to split the bill
Well, she doesn’t always expect you to spend on her. Sharing the expenses may make her feel more comfortable. Or she may also like to treat you by paying for the dinner, all by herself.
3. Her career is as accomplishing as yours
She will give importance to her career as it is vital for her. She is passionate about her work without any regrets.
4. You should not get intimidated by her independent approach
If you love her the way she is, she will love you more in return. So let her have total control over her life, keeping aside your male ego.
5. Do not act needy
An independent girl would definitely feel repelled to a guy who sounds needy all the time. Of course, express your feelings when needed. She is smart enough to differentiate.
6. She needs her space
Do not try to cling to her all the time. Sometimes she may need her space. So give her that “me-time”, if you wish to have a healthy bonding.
7. She may have a different opinion
She may have an opinion that is different from yours. She may fearlessly stand for what she believes. But this may not make her love you any lesser.
8. Marriage is not her only goal
For her, wedding is not the only thing that she has been waiting for her entire life. So better not be too pushy. She may wait for the right man and the right time.
9. She knows where to draw the line
She is wise enough to handle her work and relationships. So do not keep doubting her decisions. Also, this quality is good, as she will not nag you when she knows that you need to be left alone.
10. She will arrogantly tell you the truth
She doesn’t believe in candy-coating things and then saying them you. She will tell you harsh things on the face that will be true in reality.
11. She will stand by you always
In spite of not behaving like a lovey-dovey girl, she will be there for you whenever you are in trouble. She will care for you in her unique way.
12. She is a complete package
An independent girl will satisfy you intellectually, apart from being physically and emotionally fulfilling.
13. She will keep you engrossed
Her thirst for challenges, learning and adventurous will never be quenched. So you need to keep yourself ready for some action, all the time.
14. Breaking her heart will not make her week
If, at any point in life, you break her heart, do not expect her to become love-sick and come back begging to you. She will move on in life and get more interesting.
15. She will love you passionately
Her independent, rational and willful approach towards life will not hinder her love for you. In fact, she will love you in an unpredictable way and will never be hesitant to express herself.