Are you ready to get stunned by the pop music band! then you are at the right spot. A brainchild of youngsters, One Direction stands in the top place among the competitors in delivering the heart catching albums to the music world.
1. After achieving the third place in the seventh series of the British singing competition, ‘The X Factor’ in the year 2010, the band signed the record label called Syco Records.
2. The band is composed of the exceptional talents that include Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. Until March 25, 2015, Zayn Malik was also the part of a team.
3. Social media platforms leveraged the popularity of the albums across the globe. Up All Night (2011), Midnight Memories (2013), Four (2014) and Take Me Home (2012) are some of the famous songs quoted in the hit catalog.
4. The presence of the band is observed in every business market across the countries. Other numbers include “Live While We’re Young”, “What Makes You Beautiful”, “Night Changes” and “Story of My Life”.
5. In the direction of growth, the band has achieved numerous awards that include MTV Video Music Awards, Brit Awards, 11 MTV Europe Music Awards, 19 Teen Choice Awards among others.
6. The band represents about $50 million business as estimated by Nick Gatfield (CEO of Sony Music, UK) at the end of June 2012. They were recognized as the “Top New Artist” by the Billboard in the same year.
7. Combined wealth of the individuals’ in One Direction band accounts to £25 million ($41.2m) as claimed by the Sunday Times Rich List in 2013. With this, the band stood at the second place among the wealthiest musicians in the 30 age group in the United Kingdom.
8. Forbes Magazine stated that the band players are the highest earning celebrities under the age 30. And the gross earning of the group was $75 million approximately in between June 2013 and 2014.
9. With the release of the album ‘Four’, One Direction band has backed the title of being one of the first in U.S. Billboard’s history. “Midnight Memories” album has achieved a great amount of popularity in the year 2013 and that has resulted in the highest sales.
10. One Direction was adored with the title ‘Artist Of Year’ by the Billboard in 2014.
11. Torn (acoustic version) was the song selected by the band for qualifying in the judges’ houses.
12. The band has an experience of working with legendary producers such as Carl Falk, Steve Mac, Rami Yacoub, Savan Kotecha and others.