Oprah Winfrey will celebrate her 62nd birthday with less than 26 pound of her weight; do you want to know the secret of her weight loss?
Oprah Winfrey, inspired millions of people on weight watchers’s website; she owns 10% stake in the Weight Watchers company, she is also a board member.
Her inspirational touch to weight loss: Inside every overweight woman is the woman she knows she can be. Many times you looking in the mirror and you don’t recognize your own self because you got lost, buried in the weight that you carry. Nothing you ever been through is wasted. So every time I tried and failed, every time and tried again and every time I tried again has brought me to this most powerful moment to say, “if not now, when? I feel that way and I know millions of other people feel that way. Are you ready? Let’s do this together.
— Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah) January 26, 2016
Recently, Oprah Winfrey shared her 26-pound-weight-loss secret with members of Weight Watchers. ABC News has shared the details with us
- I’ve actually done no carbs, vegan, protein shakes and green drinks all in one day.
- What’s different for me this time is I’ve made the decision is it’s not a diet, the difference for me is I have made the shift to this is the way I am going to live for the rest of my life.
- The ability to move freely inside your body is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself.
- What I know more than ever is you are nothing without your health.
- I refuse to give up…until I get it right.
- I’m just here to not only to share my story but to be an inspiration to other people who want to share theirs.
- I don’t criticize myself for what I eat and don’t eat.
- Beating yourself up … that no longer exists for me and that’s the beauty of this program.
- Rather than throwing in the towel, give yourself credit for every time you don’t.
- Every time you make a move in the direction of being accountable to the points, you build strength and strength times strength equals power.
She created online Buzz when she made $12 Million from one tweet about Bread.
— LifeGag (@Lifegagmagazine) January 27, 2016
I know @Oprah eats bread every day. But what kind? Wonder? Sourdough? Seven-grain? Sunbeam? English muffin? Irish soda? Rosemary ciabatta?
— Michael Slezak (@MichaelSlezakTV) January 29, 2016
If @Oprah got $12million for eating bread, I just ate a loaf of garlic bread at dinner. I should be a billionaire
— Tommy Dreamer (@THETOMMYDREAMER) January 28, 2016