10 People Who Came Face-To-Face With Their Doppelgänger
Doppelganger! Ever wondered what that means? It is a German word that means the double of the living person. The internet is abuzz with doppelgangers, and their conspiracy theories. One of the famous doppelganger theories revolved around Nicolas Cage and his civil war era apparition.
Cage may not have been the only celeb with a doppelganger; the internet is constantly updated with the photos and videos of doppelgangers from time-to-time.
The netizens are busy speculating vivid conspiracy theories calling these real life celebs as a descendents of their doppelgangers; we will shirk these beliefs and instead sift through some of the iconic list of people who look like their doppelganger.
So, here are 10 people who came face to face with their doppelganger.
1. Young Albert Einstein And Shia Labeaof
2. Phillip IV, Spain And Mark Zuckerberg
3. Ellen Degeneres And Henry David Thoreau
4. Alec Baldwin And Millard Fillmore
5. Paul Revere And Jack Black
6. Maggie Gyllenhaal And Rose Wilder Lane
7. Louis XII of France And Vladimir Putin, Russia
8. Alexander Severus And Eminem
9. Charles Darwin And George Carlin
10. Rupert Grint And Sir David Wilkie